The Newlywed Table
Welcome to the first ever recipe link up on Newlywed Survival! I find so many great recipes when looking at blogs, and many of them make it into my list of recipes to try. Usually, I like to make slow cooker recipes so that I can get the planning and preparation out of the way earlier in the day. However, there are only so many things I can make in the slow cooker. I want to branch out, and what better way than to have bloggers share their recipes here so we can all check them out!
In future weeks I will feature two recipes from the previous week’s link up. One will be the recipe with the most clicks, and the other will be the one I am excited to try out. For this week, I am going to feature a recipe from here on Newlywed Survival to get us started.
Not too surprising, this is a slow cooker recipe! I love this recipe because it is so easy to make, delicious, full of protein, and has enough leftovers for a second meal. It is supposed to serve 6, but the way my husband eats, it makes two meals for two.
Link up your recipes
Now to the fun part! What do you need to do? Not too much…
- Only link to one recipe (please no other posts)
- Only link to recipes with photos you are allowed to share (your own, or you have been given permission)
- Please link directly to the post, not to your blog
- By linking, you give me permission to use your photo with a link back to your recipe in next week’s post if you are featured.
- It would be great if you could visit at least two other posts and get some great recipe ideas.
- I would love it if you could link back to this post from your recipe. You can use a text link, or you can grab the image at the top of this post.
- Leave a comment after you link up; I will stop by your site and leave a comment for you as well.
- Follow Newlywed Survival on your favorite social media site.
Thank you so much for joining in on the fun and sharing!
This Recipe link up has been closed. Find the latest link up here.