Most popular recipe
Welcome to week 9 of The Newlywed Table recipe link up! Last week’s most clicked recipe was from Amber of Aunt Peg’s Recipe Box – Pineapple Lemonade Punch. This would make a great party punch. When she served it at a birthday party, guests suggested it would make a great base for a hard lemonade drink… I agree, and will probably try. Check out the recipe and see what you think.
Recipe I want to try
The recipe I really want to try from last week is the Roasted Pepper Soup from Kelley’s Passion for Nutrition. This is a recipe I know my dad would enjoy; he loves roasted peppers. I go to my parents’ house every week for dinner and sometimes make dinner for everyone. I think this will be one to try.
Link up your recipes
Now to this week’s link up! What do you need to do? Not too much…
- Easy requirements…
- Only link to one recipe (please no other posts)
- Only link to recipes with photos you are allowed to share (your own, or you have been given permission)
- Please link directly to the post, not to your blog
- By linking, you give me permission to use your photo with a link back to your recipe in next week’s post if you are featured.
- Not required, but greatly appreciated…
- It would be great if you could visit at least two other posts and get some awesome recipe ideas.
- I would love it if you could link back to this post from your recipe. You can use a text link, or you can grab the image at the top of this post.
- Leave a comment after you link up; I will stop by your site and leave a comment for you as well.
- Follow Newlywed Survival on your favorite social media site.
Thank you so much for joining in on the fun and sharing!
— Newlywed Survival (@NewlywedSurvive) April 30, 2013
This Recipe link up has been closed. Find the latest link up here.