Most popular recipe
Welcome to week 8 of The Newlywed Table recipe link up! Last week’s most clicked recipe was from Ronni at Grandma Juice – Ultimate Coffee and Chocolate Drunken Cupcakes. Chocolate and coffee sounds great, but then you add in Bailey’s Irish Cream and this cupcakes is now awesome!
Recipe I want to try
The recipe I really want to try from last week is the California Rolls from Maria at Close to Home. My husband and I love sushi, but I have never ventured into the world of sushi made at home. I think that the California Roll is a great place to start! Check out how easy Maria makes it look.
Link up your recipes
Now to this week’s link up! What do you need to do? Not too much…
- Easy requirements…
- Only link to one recipe (please no other posts)
- Only link to recipes with photos you are allowed to share (your own, or you have been given permission)
- Please link directly to the post, not to your blog
- By linking, you give me permission to use your photo with a link back to your recipe in next week’s post if you are featured.
- Not required, but greatly appreciated…
- It would be great if you could visit at least two other posts and get some awesome recipe ideas.
- I would love it if you could link back to this post from your recipe. You can use a text link, or you can grab the image at the top of this post.
- Leave a comment after you link up; I will stop by your site and leave a comment for you as well.
- Follow Newlywed Survival on your favorite social media site.
Thank you so much for joining in on the fun and sharing!
— Newlywed Survival (@NewlywedSurvive) April 23, 2013
This Recipe link up has been closed. Find the latest link up here.