Most popular recipe
Welcome to week 7 of The Newlywed Table recipe link up! Last week’s most clicked recipe was from Blenders on Sale – Vegan Strawberry Coconut Agave Fresca Recipe. I’ve never tried coconut water, so this sounds like a great way to try it for the first time. Get out your blender and try out this recipe!
Recipe I want to try
The recipe I really want to try from last week is the Grilled Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich from Rachel at Roasted Beanz. I absolutely LOVE peanut butter. In fact, I have peanut butter at least once every day (is that as bad as it sounds?). Just looking at this photo makes me drool a little bit, so I am definitely going to try this one out… how about you?
Link up your recipes
Now to this week’s link up! What do you need to do? Not too much…
- Easy requirements…
- Only link to one recipe (please no other posts)
- Only link to recipes with photos you are allowed to share (your own, or you have been given permission)
- Please link directly to the post, not to your blog
- By linking, you give me permission to use your photo with a link back to your recipe in next week’s post if you are featured.
- Not required, but greatly appreciated…
- It would be great if you could visit at least two other posts and get some awesome recipe ideas.
- I would love it if you could link back to this post from your recipe. You can use a text link, or you can grab the image at the top of this post.
- Leave a comment after you link up; I will stop by your site and leave a comment for you as well.
- Follow Newlywed Survival on your favorite social media site.
Thank you so much for joining in on the fun and sharing!
— Newlywed Survival (@NewlywedSurvive) April 16, 2013
This Recipe link up has been closed. Find the latest link up here.