Most popular recipe
Welcome to week 6 of The Newlywed Table recipe link up! Last week’s most clicked recipe was from Jenny at Dapperhouse – Easy Deviled Egg Salad Sandwich. Perfect timing for this recipe as many people had leftover eggs from Easter! Find out just how easy it is by reading the post.
Recipe I want to try
The recipe I really want to try from last week is the Vegan Lemon Tahini Dressing/Dip from Tazim at Being Tazim. I picked this one because I had never heard of Tahini before, and I would really like to try it. I absolutely love sesame seeds, so I think I would really enjoy this recipe. I also like that it can be used as a salad dressing or a dip.
Link up your recipes
Now to this week’s link up! What do you need to do? Not too much…
- Easy requirements…
- Only link to one recipe (please no other posts)
- Only link to recipes with photos you are allowed to share (your own, or you have been given permission)
- Please link directly to the post, not to your blog
- By linking, you give me permission to use your photo with a link back to your recipe in next week’s post if you are featured.
- Not required, but greatly appreciated…
- It would be great if you could visit at least two other posts and get some awesome recipe ideas.
- I would love it if you could link back to this post from your recipe. You can use a text link, or you can grab the image at the top of this post.
- Leave a comment after you link up; I will stop by your site and leave a comment for you as well.
- Follow Newlywed Survival on your favorite social media site.
Thank you so much for joining in on the fun and sharing!
— Newlywed Survival (@NewlywedSurvive) April 9, 2013
This Recipe link up has been closed. Find the latest link up here.