Most popular recipe
Welcome to week 3 of The Newlywed Table recipe link up! Last week had some great recipes, and I was happy to share them all on Pinterest. Last week’s most clicked recipe was from Jennifer at My Frugal Wife – Black Bean Soup. It is a quick, easy, and cheap meal—check it out and make sure to pin it while you are there!
Recipe I want to try
The recipe I definitely want to try from last week is the Paleo Mustard Glazed Chicken from Krista at Joyful Healthy Eats. I just discovered this website a couple of weeks ago, and I love it! She shares healthy recipes and takes some awesome photos. You should really check out this recipe and read the interesting story she shared along with the recipe…
Link up your recipes
Now to this week’s link up! What do you need to do? Not too much…
- Easy requirements
- Only link to one recipe (please no other posts)
- Only link to recipes with photos you are allowed to share (your own, or you have been given permission)
- Please link directly to the post, not to your blog
- By linking, you give me permission to use your photo with a link back to your recipe in next week’s post if you are featured.
- Not required, but greatly appreciated…
- It would be great if you could visit at least two other posts and get some awesome recipe ideas.
- I would love it if you could link back to this post from your recipe. You can use a text link, or you can grab the image at the top of this post.
- Leave a comment after you link up; I will stop by your site and leave a comment for you as well.
- Follow Newlywed Survival on your favorite social media site.
Thank you so much for joining in on the fun and sharing!
Come join me at The Newlywed Table for some great recipes! ow.ly/jdEyQ Find one, or link up one of your own…
— Newlywed Survival (@NewlywedSurvive) March 19, 2013
This Recipe link up has been closed. Find the latest link up here.