The Newlywed Table Week #2
Welcome to the second week of The Newlywed Table recipe link up! I think the first week went pretty well with 12 recipes submissions. I made sure to visit all of them and found some great new ideas; I hope you did as well.
Oh, I also pinned all of the recipes to Pinterest and will for all future link ups!
Most popular recipe
Last week’s most clicked on recipe was from The Shady Porch – Slow Cooker Chicken Stroganoff. It looks delicious and easy to make, you should definitely check it out if you haven’t already.
Recipe I want to try
The recipe I definitely want to try from last week is the Crockpot Molton Lava Cake from A Little Bit of Everything. I know I said I am trying to get some ideas that don’t involve the slow cooker, but I LOVE molton lava cake and I am intrigued by making it in the slow cooker! Have you ever done this before?
Link up your recipes
Now to this week’s link up! What do you need to do? Not too much…
- Only link to one recipe (please no other posts)
- Only link to recipes with photos you are allowed to share (your own, or you have been given permission)
- Please link directly to the post, not to your blog
- By linking, you give me permission to use your photo with a link back to your recipe in next week’s post if you are featured.
- Not required, but would be greatly appreciated!!
- It would be great if you could visit at least two other posts and get some awesome recipe ideas.
- I would love it if you could link back to this post from your recipe. You can use a text link, or you can grab the image at the top of this post.
- Leave a comment after you link up; I will stop by your site and leave a comment for you as well.
- Follow Newlywed Survival on your favorite social media site.
Thank you so much for joining in on the fun and sharing!
This Recipe link up has been closed. Find the latest link up here.