Most popular recipe
Welcome to week 15 of The Newlywed Table recipe link up! Last week’s most clicked recipe was from the Love Caroline Blog – Campfire Smores. These campfire cones take me back to my Girl Scout camping days. We used to make something similar when we would go camping, and everyone always loved it!
Recipe I want to try
The recipe I really want to try from last week is the Healthy Honey Garlic Chicken from Frugal Follies. I love that it isn’t breaded and deep fried! My husband and I get Chinese food about once per week, and it would really save us some money to make our own. I am definitely trying this recipe!
Link up your recipes
Now to this week’s link up! What do you need to do? Not too much…
- Easy requirements…
- Only link to one recipe (please no other posts)
- Only link to recipes with photos you are allowed to share (your own, or you have been given permission)
- Please link directly to the post, not to your blog
- By linking, you give me permission to use your photo with a link back to your recipe in next week’s post if you are featured.
- Not required, but greatly appreciated…
- It would be great if you could visit at least two other posts and get some awesome recipe ideas. Why not comment while you are there?
- I would love it if you could link back to this post from your recipe. You can use a text link, or you can grab the image at the top of this post.
- Leave a comment after you link up; I will stop by your site and leave a comment for you as well.
- Follow Newlywed Survival on your favorite social media site.
Thank you so much for joining in on the fun and sharing!
— Newlywed Survival (@NewlywedSurvive) June 11, 2013