Most popular recipe
Welcome to week 14 of The Newlywed Table recipe link up! Last week’s most clicked recipe was from Real Life Deals – Chicken Pot Pie. This is an easy peasy recipe with only 4 ingredients! Perfect for a night where you don’t want to spend a ton of time on dinner prep.
Recipe I want to try
The recipe I really want to try from last week is the Pasta Carbonara with Bacon and Chicken from The Shady Porch. I love pasta, mushrooms and bacon, so this is a great recipe for me. Plus, my hubby only likes pasta if it has a lot of protein packed in with it – chicken and bacon should cover that!
Link up your recipes
Now to this week’s link up! What do you need to do? Not too much…
- Easy requirements…
- Only link to one recipe (please no other posts)
- Only link to recipes with photos you are allowed to share (your own, or you have been given permission)
- Please link directly to the post, not to your blog
- By linking, you give me permission to use your photo with a link back to your recipe in next week’s post if you are featured.
- Not required, but greatly appreciated…
- It would be great if you could visit at least two other posts and get some awesome recipe ideas. Why not comment while you are there?
- I would love it if you could link back to this post from your recipe. You can use a text link, or you can grab the image at the top of this post.
- Leave a comment after you link up; I will stop by your site and leave a comment for you as well.
- Follow Newlywed Survival on your favorite social media site.
Thank you so much for joining in on the fun and sharing!
— Newlywed Survival (@NewlywedSurvive) June 4, 2013