Most popular recipe
Welcome to week 12 of The Newlywed Table recipe link up! Last week’s most clicked recipe was from Ann’s Entitled Life – Baileys & Kahlua Iced Coffee Shake. This sounds perfect right now – it is hot out and this looks so refreshing!
Recipe I want to try
The recipe I really want to try from last week is the Crumb Cake from Momma Lew. It only has 5 ingredients, so that is right up my alley! Also, I love a good crumb cake… especially with coffee.
Link up your recipes
Now to this week’s link up! What do you need to do? Not too much…
- Easy requirements…
- Only link to one recipe (please no other posts)
- Only link to recipes with photos you are allowed to share (your own, or you have been given permission)
- Please link directly to the post, not to your blog
- By linking, you give me permission to use your photo with a link back to your recipe in next week’s post if you are featured.
- Not required, but greatly appreciated…
- It would be great if you could visit at least two other posts and get some awesome recipe ideas.
- I would love it if you could link back to this post from your recipe. You can use a text link, or you can grab the image at the top of this post.
- Leave a comment after you link up; I will stop by your site and leave a comment for you as well.
- Follow Newlywed Survival on your favorite social media site.
Thank you so much for joining in on the fun and sharing!
— Newlywed Survival (@NewlywedSurvive) May 21, 2013