Most popular recipe
Welcome to week 10 of The Newlywed Table recipe link up! Last week’s most clicked recipe was from Shrinking on a Budget Weight Watchers Meal Plans – Skinny Buffalo Chicken Salad. I am currently following Weight Watchers, so this recipe is right up my alley! Go to the site and check out what makes it skinny…
Recipe I want to try
The recipe I really want to try from last week is the Reese’s Cup Muffins from McKenzie at In the Mix. It only has 5 ingredients, so it is easy to make… and it has Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. Who could ask for more? Don’t they look delicious?
Link up your recipes
Now to this week’s link up! What do you need to do? Not too much…
- Easy requirements…
- Only link to one recipe (please no other posts)
- Only link to recipes with photos you are allowed to share (your own, or you have been given permission)
- Please link directly to the post, not to your blog
- By linking, you give me permission to use your photo with a link back to your recipe in next week’s post if you are featured.
- Not required, but greatly appreciated…
- It would be great if you could visit at least two other posts and get some awesome recipe ideas.
- I would love it if you could link back to this post from your recipe. You can use a text link, or you can grab the image at the top of this post.
- Leave a comment after you link up; I will stop by your site and leave a comment for you as well.
- Follow Newlywed Survival on your favorite social media site.
Thank you so much for joining in on the fun and sharing!
— Newlywed Survival (@NewlywedSurvive) May 7, 2013
This Recipe link up has been closed. Find the latest link up here.