This post is sponsored by nugeni. All opinions about the nugeni STEVA+ are my own (and my hubby’s).
Let me start this post by telling you that the easiest way to simplify cleaning your home is to have a husband like mine: Dan does all the cleaning in our household. I know I am a very lucky woman and that there are wives out there who are less fortunate when it comes to cleaning. I feel for you. Really, I do. (Did that seem sincere?)
Unfortunately, I don’t have a magical way to get your husband to do all the cleaning. If I did, I would sell that and make millions of dollars I’m sure. However, I did happen upon a product that will help you simplify your cleaning routine and allow you to get rid of many of the products you are currently using: nugeni’s STEVA+ Complete Cleaning System. Check out this video to see it in action:
STEVA+ Complete Cleaning System
Get ready to throw away almost all of your cleaning supplies! The nugeni STEVA+ can handle it all; it is truly a complete cleaning system as the name suggests.
As you can see in the chart below, the STEVA+ is a 4 in 1 cleaning unit. It serves as an
- Upright steam mop
- Cordless upright vacuum
- Handheld steamer
- Cordless handheld vacuum
With all of these uses, it is the only appliance you will need to clean, deodorize, and sanitize almost all of surfaces in your home. Plus, it easily converts from one use to another in seconds.
Pros & cons of the nugeni STEVA+
Dan has been using the nugeni STEVA+ for about 2 weeks now and loves it. He has used it to vacuum carpets, tile, and laminate floors. He has also used the steamer to steam a jacket for me and clean the surfaces in the bathroom and kitchen. This includes mirrors, cabinet doors, countertops, and the shower! Here are the pros and cons he has found so far.
- He doesn’t have to use any chemicals when cleaning. The steamer gets REALLY hot and does a great job of sanitizing surfaces in both the kitchen and bathroom.
- It has a lot of accessories. At first, we were overwhelmed by the number of accessories that come with the STEVA+. Now that Dan is more familiar with uses for each accessory, he realizes how much it can do!
(pro list continues below photo)
- It replaces numerous items. Before we got this, we had a steam mop, broom with a dustpan, lightweight vacuum for laminate & wood floors, and a heavier vacuum for carpets. He definitely thinks this will replace all of them plus some of our other bathroom/kitchen cleaning supplies.
- It frees up space. When stored, the nugeni STEVA+ takes up about the same amount of room as our heavier vacuum in the closet. That means we have freed up all of the space needed for the other items it replaces!
- It is lightweight. All 4 ways you use the STEVA+ (even with accessories) are really light.
- Vacuum is cordless. This is a big one in our home. Whenever Dan would vacuum, he would have to keep plugging in and unplugging the vacuum as he went around the house. This vacuum doesn’t have a cord and holds a charge for about 25 minutes. Recharging only takes about 2.5 hours, so it is ready to go again pretty quickly.
- Steamer accessory bag isn’t big enough. The vacuum accessories store nicely on the charging stand; however, the steamer accessories come with a bag for storage. It is tough to fit all of the accessories in the bag. You need to get them in there just right to fit.
- Steamer accessory bag doesn’t stay closed. The accessory bag has a hanger that makes it easy to hang in a closet; however, it closes with a snap that doesn’t stay closed when all (or even most) of the accessories are in the bag. A zipper, velcro or button closure would probably work better. We may switch it to one of those ourselves because it really is handy to hang it in the closet.
- Steamer strap is a bit small. The handheld steamer comes with a strap to put over your shoulder so you don’t have to carry all of the weight in your hand. He wishes that the strap was bigger so he could put it across his chest like a messenger bag. A smaller person could probably do this with the current strap, but he is muscular and has a broad chest. It really isn’t heavy, so he felt the strap wasn’t needed anyway.
- Vacuum width is a bit small. This is great for storage, but it also means you cover less area with each push of the vacuum.
Overall, the cons he has found are small compared to how versatile the STEVA+ is and how great it works.
nugeni not only has the STEVA+ Complete Cleaning System, they also sell the 4 different tools and the accessories separately. This makes it so that you can find the perfect system for your home!
Forged in the fields of suburbia, Nugeni began when a handful of brothers and their tidy sister in law decided to clean up their act. With diverse backgrounds in mess manufacturing and dirty design, the well equipped team partnered with friends and engineering geniuses overseas – and together set out to create the most powerful, efficient, advanced-yet-simple-to-use cleaning system in the world.
Dan and I think they definitely achieved their goal! How about you? Do you think the nugeni STEVA+ has a place in your home?