We are about to start the third month of our photo-a-day challenge! For November, I am keeping the same theme with a list of words inspired by love, relationships and weddings! However, I am adding in a twist; the list is also things that my husband and I are thankful for. Here is the list for November:
As you can see, each word is something that is either associated with the feeling of being in love, being part of a relationship, or the fun of a wedding celebration. Plus, they are all things my hubby and I are thankful for… yes, “high heels” is on there! Nothing makes a booty pop like a good pair of high heels! This month we are going to stick with the same hashtag: #lovephotoaday
Who can participate?
Anyone who is in love! Do you have a husband, wife, lover, boyfriend, girlfriend, significant other, or partner? Then this challenge is for you!
How do you participate?
- Each day you should take a look at the prompt for that date. Think about what that word means to you and come up with an idea for a photo that represents that word.
- Be creative! You don’t have to take each word literally. Consider all of the meanings of the word. Get your loved one involved, and have fun with it!
- Post the photo to your favorite social media account along with the hashtag #lovephotoaday. Or, if you are a blogger, you could share your photo on your blog (or maybe you could post a weekly or monthly photo wrap-up)!
Okay, you have shared your photo… now what do you do? Click on the hashtag #lovephotoaday and see how creative everyone else is being with their photos. Make sure you follow me on Instagram and Twitter (@newlywedsurvive) because I will be sharing a few of my favorite participant photos along the way. You could also head over to my Facebook page and share your photo there!
How will you remember what the word of the day is?
- Bookmark this page. Or, you could bookmark the site since I have included the list in the sidebar to the right.
- Post the photo above to Instagram, Twitter, or Pinterest.
- Check my photos on Instagram or Twitter each day. I will include the word with my photo.
Help spread the word!
Since this is only the third month for this photo-a-day challenge, you will want to make sure to let all of your friends know about it! I would love it if you could do at least one of the following:
- Share the list on Instagram and tell everyone you are going to participate. Ask others to join in! Tag them!
- Retweet this tweet.
- Share this post on Facebook.
- Repin this pin.
- If you are a blogger, I would love it if you could blog about this, or include it on your sidebar!
Remember to include the hashtag #lovephotoaday when you share!
So, are you in? I can’t wait to see all of your great photos!