These are my go-to meal when I don’t have much time. Easy to make and really yummy, plus, dipping in the sauce makes you feel like a kid! We usually eat these with a big salad as a side. (note: if you need a low sodium diet, this is not for you!)
5 minPrep Time
12 minCook Time
17 minTotal Time
- 1 (8 ounce) can reduced fat refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 cup shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 24 slices sliced turkey pepperoni
- Garlic Powder
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- On a large baking sheet, pinch the 8 crescent roll dough triangles into 4 rectangles.
- Layer each rectangle with 6 pepperonis and sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Add even amounts of mozzarella cheese (1/4 cup) on top of each rectangle.
- Roll tightly lengthwise.
- Bake in the preheated oven 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve with your favorite pizza sauce for dipping (not included in nutrition information)
Adapted from this recipe.
Have you tried this recipe? What did you think?