Only five more days until Halloween! Are you ready? Did you plan your “adult” party for friends? Well, here is one more idea to add to the list. If you plan to have cupcakes, try topping them off with these adorable (and spooky) Halloween cupcake toppers! They’d look great on these chocolate cupcakes with marshmallow creme frosting.
Halloween Cupcake Toppers – Directions:
- Download the template here
- Print and cut out the squares
- Attach one square to a toothpick with glue, a glue dot or tape.
- Optional: Attach a second square to the other side so the image can be seen on both sides.
- Place on top of a cupcake and enjoy!
Looking for another option? Check out these circular Halloween cupcake toppers on my design site soup2nuts.
Want more ideas for a festive Halloween? Check out these posts: