This easy taco casserole recipe is brought to you by Manwich. All opinions are 100% mine.
You may have heard that Manwich has a kid-stopping power. I’ve discovered that it also can get my husband to stop, relax and enjoy dinner with me. Ever since I found out that Manwich has 3 sauce varieties (shown below) – Manwich Original, Manwich Bold and Manwich Thick & Chunky, I’ve been looking for new ways to use them in our meals. My latest idea? Easy Taco Casserole using Manwich Bold. Yep, a Mexican dish with Manwich!
Easy Taco Casserole
- Cook beef(or turkey) in large skillet over medium-high heat until crumbled and no longer pink, stirring occasionally; drain.
- Stir in Manwich Bold sauce and cumin.
- In an ungreased 2-qt. baking dish, layer half of the meat mixture, chips and cheeses. Repeat layers.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through.
- Just before serving, top with tomato and lettuce.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for supporting my site!
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 417Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 11gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 107mgSodium 450mgCarbohydrates 12gFiber 2gSugar 3gProtein 32g
Nutrition information provided by Nutritionix and may not be complete. Please feel free to double check using your favorite nutrition calculator.
This was a big hit with both my husband and I. We couldn’t believe how versatile Manwich could really be for dinner!
Looking for more tasty ideas using Manwich? Get Manwich Recipes on their site and you will be able to enjoy Easy Weeknight Meals too!
What is your favorite recipe using Manwich? I’d love to hear your ideas in the comments below!