Fish is almost always a healthy way to go. Here is one of my favorite fish recipes…
15 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
25 minTotal Time
- 4 (6-oz) tilapia fillets
- cooking spray
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup fat free mayonnaise
- 2 T minced green onions
- 1/4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place fish on a foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
- Combine cheese, mayonnaise, and onions; spread evenly over fish.
- Combine breadcrumbs and remaining ingredients; sprinkle evenly over fish.
- Lightly coat fish with cooking spray.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Have you tried this recipe? What did you think?