Feeling hot, hot, hot… It is in the 90’s here and I don’t want to leave the comfort of my air conditioning! However, I love being outdoors and my dog longs to go for walks. What is a sweaty girl to do? Make sure she has some delicious frozen treats on hand when she comes back inside!
I don’t have an ice cream maker, so I scoured the web for some great frozen treats that don’t require churning. I found, frozen drinks, no-churn ice cream, popsicles and much more. Here are my favorite frozen treat recipes and recommended supplies for making them! Click on a link below to skip to the section you want.
Anything But Boring Vanilla Milkshake | Newlywed Survival
3-Ingredient Tropical Smoothie | Newlywed Survival
Sugar-Free Caramel Frappuccino | Morgan Manages Mommyhood
More frozen drinks:
- Frozen Hot Chocolate | Lil’ Luna
- Frosted Lemonade | Passion for Savings
- Creamy Watermelon Coconut Milkshake | Cook Nourish Bliss
- Frozen Almond Spiced Chai | A Beautiful Mess
No-churn ice cream
More no-churn ice cream:
- Coffee crunch ice cream | Baked by an Introvert
- Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream | Like Mother Like Daughter
- Salted Caramel Toffee Pretzel Ice Cream | Two Peas and Their Pod
- Butter Pecan Ice Cream | All Roads Lead to the Kitchen
- Rocky Road Ice Cream | Carlsbad Cravings
Peanut Butter Swirl Ice Pops for You and Your Dog! | Newlywed Survival
I used Ozera Reusable Popsicle Molds to make these delicious treats.
HEALTHY 3 Ingredient Popsicle – Pineapple Blueberry | Our Thrifty Ideas
I love the zip-top ice pop bags in which these are made.
- Rainbow Popsicles | The First Year
- Coconut Pineapple Popsicles | Live Well Bake Often
- Strawberry Mango Chia Popsicles | Dessert Now Dinner Later
Other frozen treats
More frozen treats:
- FroYo Berry Bites | Skinny Ms.
- Choco-Tacos | Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Frozen Hot Chocolate Cheesecake | Chelsea’s Messy Apron
- Individual Frozen Key Lime Pie | This Silly Girl’s Kitchen