Romantic movies are often a girl’s favorite thing. I’m not really the average girl. If a romantic movie has a stellar storyline, then I’m OK with it. My husband isn’t much for romantic movies either which most men aren’t. I have many close friends who enjoy their alone day in order to lay in sweatpants and watch the romance movies they wouldn’t normally get to watch if their husband/boyfriend were home. I’m pretty picky with my romance movies and so is my husband but here is a list of romance movies any person including your significant other wouldn’t mind watching!
Romantic movies your husband will enjoy too
- Titanic – Yep, this movie isn’t just about the famous story of a ship sinking, it’s a very deep love story that most women melt over. My husband actually loves this movie especially because romance isn’t the only thing to dominate the movie but neat action scenes do too. This move is a great compromise, you get a little bit of romance and a little bit of action—the best of both worlds.
- Sleepless in Seattle – I was a little skeptical when I first watched this back in the day but Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan do a wonderful job of making this movie hilarious while not leaving out one iota of romance.
- She’s the Man – This movie is chalk full of comedy and quirky young love. It’s one of my favorites because it makes me laugh way too hard. This one would be great for a college-aged couple simply because it’s highly relatable in that area of romance. I don’t know a man or a woman who can resist Channing Tatum either.
- 50 First Dates – I don’t know any guy who doesn’t fall head over heels for Adam Sandler’s comedic acting. Plus, Drew Barrymore relates to a lot of women with her carefree spirit. The two come together to make the perfect romance movie for any type of movie goer.
- Crimson Peak – This is for the scary movie lovers. This is such a captivating and riveting story of romance and horror that my husband walked away in silence he was so in awe of it. You won’t be sorry for watching this one. It was worth every moment.
- Groundhog Day – I bet a lot of you didn’t realize this was a romance movie. That’s because they do a great job of making it a romance movie without drowning you in it. This hilarious movie will have you look at life in an entirely different way.
- Forrest Gump – This is probably one of the most iconic and well-known love stories, especially among men. My husband can quote every line from this movie. It’s such a sweet love story but very funny all at once.
There are probably a lot more romantic movies you could get your husband or significant other to watch, there are too many to list! However, these were the top seven that I just had to share.
Do you have a romance movie your husband likes to watch with you?
More to check out:
- 4+ star romance movies: free on Amazon Prime | rent or buy on Amazon Video
- Funny romance movies: free on Amazon Prime | rent or buy on Amazon Video
- Suspenseful romance movies: free on Amazon Prime | rent or buy on Amazon Video
- Or you could binge watch one of these romantic TV shows