This post was sponsored by RITZ as part of an Influencer Activation for Influence Central and all opinions expressed in my post are my own. Looking for an easy and delicious appetizer for the big game? This warm dried beef dip served with RITZ Crisp & Thins is sure to be a big hit with the crowd. #RITZBLITZ
For me, the best part of game day is the food! I love when we go to other people’s game day parties because I can stake out a spot near the food spread and graze while others watch football. However, when we have people to our house, or we are watching the game alone, I don’t want to spend tons of time making food so others can graze. So, I try to make everything as easy as possible. Selfish, I know.
Game day dip & dippers
One of the easiest crowd pleasers for game viewing is a spread that includes dips and dippers. This time, I headed to Walmart and picked up some RITZ Crisp & Thins because they are deliciously thin and oven-baked to perfection. Much better than greasy chips! I picked up the RITZ Crisp & Thins Cream Cheese & Onion and the RITZ Crisp & Thins Sea Salt in the cracker aisle of my Walmart. They will be perfect with my dried beef dip.
Rebate on RITZ Crisp & Thins
Right now, you can get 75¢ cash back when purchasing RITZ Crisp & Thins at Walmart! Just click on the image above to see how you can do this with ibotta. Not a member of ibotta yet? Sign up with this link and get a $10 welcome bonus when you redeem your first offer—why not make it the RITZ Crisp & Thins offer? It is valid on all 6 varieties of RITZ Crisp & Thins: Cream Cheese & Onion, Sea Salt, Bacon, Salt & Vinegar, Sweet Chili & Sour Cream and Smoked Chipotle!
Dried beef dip recipe
I am going to pair my RITZ Crisp & Thins with this super easy dried beef dip. With only 4 ingredients, it takes no time to make and heats easily in the microwave. Here is the recipe so your guests can enjoy it as well:
Stacey @ Newlywed Survival
An easy game day dip that is a huge crowd pleaser!
5 minPrep Time
1 minCook Time
6 minTotal Time
- 8 oz package of cream cheese
- 8 oz container of sour cream
- 3 oz package of dried beef
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Add cream cheese to a medium mixing bowl and let sit for at least 30 minutes to bring to room temperature. Don't have time for that? Put it in the microwave for 15-20 seconds.
- Add sour cream to bowl and mix together with the cream cheese using a spoon.
- Either tear or cut up dried beef into small pieces and add to bowl.
- Add garlic powder and stir everything to combine.
- You can put this in the fridge until you are ready to serve it.
- Before serving, put dip in the microwave for 20 second and then stir. Keep microwaving for 20 second intervals and stirring until the dip is your desired temperature.
- After serving, you can microwave the dip again as needed, but it is still awesome even at room temp!
RITZ Crisp & Thins Game Day Sweepstakes
Enter to win one of six $50 Walmart Gift Cards or the grand prize of a $200 Walmart Gift Card! Hurry and enter below, the giveaway will end February 3, 2019.RITZ Crisp & Thins Game Day Sweepstakes
I-C will randomly select winners from all program entries and will facilitate fulfillment of the 7 winning prizes.