I know it is August, but I have started thinking about Halloween. I blame it on Pinterest… damn pinners always looking to the future! I was able to resist getting sucked into the ‘Christmas in July’ pinning fest, but Halloween is just too much fun. I especially LOVE couples’ costumes. Some people can be really creative when it comes to costumes. Here are 25 of my favorite DIY costumes for couples from around the web.
- Stick figures
- Wine and cheese
- The Biggest Boozers (love this one!)
- Smurfs – Get some blue face paint to start you off.
- Bert & Ernie – Get Red noses and striped sweaters!
- Joan Harris and Roger Sterling from MAD MEN
- Comfy couple ready for bed (way too easy)
- Guitar and amp
- Social Media – Go as Facebook and Twitter (or choose your 2 favorite)
- Google Maps
- Silent film stars
- Restroom signs (I think that is what this is)
- Zombie bride and groom
- Sushi and sushi chef
- Pacman and Mrs. Pacman
- A Christmas Story couple
- Waldo and Wenda – Red and white striped caps and leggings.
- Little Red Riding Hood and the big bad wolf
- Edward Scissorhands and a bush
- Elderly couple
- Johnny and June Cash
- Castaway couple
- Shades of Grey
Which idea is your favorite? Do you have any to add?
Want more ideas? Follow my Pinterest board and keep up with the new ideas I find!