Now that we are in the full swing of fall, I am starting to think about what recipes I can make as the days get colder. As usual, I turn to the internet for inspiration. Check out all of these wonderful recipes that are great for autumn!
Fall Breakfast Recipes
- Vegan Maple Cinnamon Pancakes from Long Wait for Isabella
LaVonne over at Long Wait for Isabella served this as a dinner—I am a huge fan of breakfast for dinner.
- Working Class Porridge from Confessions of an Overworked Mom
A lovely British breakfast recipe.
- Pumpkin Muffins from Mama Chocolate
What screams fall more than Pumpkin?
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake from Close to Home
Fall Dinner Recipes
- Jamaican Stuffed Acorn Squash from Happy Mothering
My husband loves Jamaican jerk seasoning, so this will probably be a favorite of his.
- Slow Cooker Macaroni and Cheese from Cheap is the New Classy
Most of my readers know that I am in love with my crock pot, so this is right up my alley.
- Mushroom Stroganoff from How Was Your Day
A vegetarian substitute for the usual Beef Stroganoff.
- Slow Cooker Cranberry Chicken from Newlywed Survival
This is one of my favorite recipes to make as Thanksgiving gets closer. I love cranberry sauce!
Fall Snack or Dessert Recipes
- Bacon Pull-Aparts Quick and Easy Snack from The Howard House
Anything that combines bacon and cheese is a winner in my book!
- Pumpkin Pie Blondies from The Home and Garden Cafe
Linette combined a pumpkin pie recipe with a blondie recipe and the results look delicious.
- Pumpkin Crumb Cake from Diary of a Working Mom