Once you have 450 swagbucks, it’s time to get those bucks turned into Amazon money. You can redeem 2 cards a day, only 5 a month and it takes about 14 days to get them. So if you plan to use the money for Christmas presents, you need to start ordering as soon as you can. (Don’t know what I’m talking about? Read my post here.)
Here’s how to turn your swagucks into an Amazon gift card:
- Login to your swagbucks account
- Click on Rewards at the top left of the screen.
Click on Swagstore
- Look on the left side about halfway down the page for gift and reward cards
- Then look over on the right for this icon that says amazon.com
- Once you click on the gift card, you will need to say ‘snag this prize’
- Then check your email for a verification email.
- Once you click on verify, you will wait about 2 weeks to receive an email in your email account saying your prize has been fulfilled.
- At that point, here’s what you do to put your money in your amazon account
- Login to swagbucks
- Click on ‘my account’
- Click on ‘my gift cards’
- Highlight and copy the long series of numbers/alphabet letters.
- Go to your Amazon account
- Click on ‘apply a gift certicate/gift card to your account ‘
- paste the code into that box
- Say apply.
- you can then spend the $5 or wait to get more free money so you can get something bigger!
Hope this helps!
Congrats again! Isn’t swagbucks fun!