Most popular recipe
Welcome to week 4 of The Newlywed Table recipe link up! Last week’s most clicked recipe was from Big Binder – Mushroom Topped Pork Chops. I really enjoyed this post because she discusses dealing with her husband’s dislike of vegetables when they got married. All newlyweds can relate to this – trying to adjust to new tastes and recipes once you are married.
Recipe I want to try
The recipe I definitely want to try from last week is the Gooey Chocolate Cheesecake Brownies from Jessica at All She Cooks. Just look at that photo…I can almost taste it! In her post, she dares you to stop at one; I don’t know if I can take that dare 🙂
Link up your recipes
Now to this week’s link up! What do you need to do? Not too much…
- Easy requirements
- Only link to one recipe (please no other posts)
- Only link to recipes with photos you are allowed to share (your own, or you have been given permission)
- Please link directly to the post, not to your blog
- By linking, you give me permission to use your photo with a link back to your recipe in next week’s post if you are featured.
- Not required, but greatly appreciated…
- It would be great if you could visit at least two other posts and get some awesome recipe ideas.
- I would love it if you could link back to this post from your recipe. You can use a text link, or you can grab the image at the top of this post.
- Leave a comment after you link up; I will stop by your site and leave a comment for you as well.
- Follow Newlywed Survival on your favorite social media site.
Thank you so much for joining in on the fun and sharing!
This Recipe link up has been closed. Find the latest link up here.