This post brought to you by Texas Pete. All opinions are 100% mine.
My husband loves putting hot sauce on everything. French fries, sandwiches, veggies… you name it, he has put hot sauce on it! With this in mind, I have been trying to find more recipes that have his favorite flavor as an ingredient. I found some memorable ideas in these Texas Pete Hot Sauce recipes. They have everything from dinner to dessert. Yep, you read that right, how does red velvet cake icing with Texas Pete Hot Sauce sound to you?
Sizzling CHA! Ramen with Shrimp
Enjoy a huge bowl of ramen noodles loaded with shrimp, bell peppers, and ramen broth flavored with CHA! by Texas Pete for an out-of-this-world spicy ramen experience. This recipe is one that is perfect for us because it not only tastes delicious, but makes 2 servings. I am always looking for new recipes that are made for two since we are a family of two.
- Olive oil: 1 Tbsp.
- Shrimp: large, peeled, deveined: 24
- Red bell pepper: cored, seeded, julienned: 1
- Ramen noodles: 2 packages
- CHA! by Texas PeteÂ®: 3 Tbsp.
- Water: 2 cups
- Place a medium-sized saucepot on the stove and turn to high heat.
- Once heated, add the olive oil followed by the shrimp and red bell pepper.
- Cook for 2 minutes or until the shrimp are half-way cooked, then add the ramen seasoning to the pan.
- Cook for 1 minute more then add the 2 cups of water along with the ramen noodles and put a tight fitting lid on the pan.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the noodles are tender and the shrimp are fully cooked.
- Remove from heat and add the CHA! by Texas PeteÂ®.
- Serve the shrimp and noodles in a large bowl with all of the spicy CHA! broth.
Doesn’t this sound delicious?
As I said before, Texas Pete has some really unique recipes. Are you feeling creative? Why not find Texas Pete Hot Sauce and come up with a new recipe of your own? Make sure to share your recipe on your social networks with the hashtag #TexasPete so we can all get some new ideas.
Texas Pete will be donating $1 to Feeding America (up to a $5,000 total donation!) for every social share of this post, so I’d love it if you could share this post and encourage your friends to do the same. This money will help create a happy holiday season for those in need.
Please comment below to let everyone know you have shared so we can see the money add up!