This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Manwich. All opinions are 100% mine.
Have you heard of #ManwichMonday? Manwich Monday is a great way to kick-off the week with a tasty, easy-to-make, meal that everyone will enjoy. With three Manwich options, you are sure to find a delicious recipe perfect to kick off the week. Don’t forget that Manwich is meatless!
Saucy Ham Sandwich
Last week I talked about making hot sandwiches as an easy weeknight meal. Today, I’m back with another recipe and it takes less than 20 minutes to put together! This makes it perfect for a Manwich Monday. The saucy ham sandwich only has 5 ingredients:
- 1 can Manwich Original
- 1 lb sliced honey ham
- 1/2 cup onion, thinly sliced
- 8 sandwich stacker dill pickles
- 8 hot dog rolls
- Place a medium-sized saucepot on the stove and turn to medium heat.
- Add Manwich Original and stir until heated.
- Add honey ham and heat, stirring occasionally.
- Place a dill pickle on each roll.
- Divide heated ham mixture between the 8 hot dog rolls.
- Top with a few slices of onion.
I’ll be honest, I wasn’t too sure about this combination at first. But trust me, you will love these sandwiches. The hearty sweet and tangy Manwich sauce brings everything together deliciously.
Get more recipe ideas
Looking for more delicious and easy meal ideas? Make sure to check out these Manwich Monday Recipes. Follow Manwich on Twitter and Sign-up for ReadySetEat eNewsletter to receive recipe ideas in the future!
What do you make for Manwich Monday? Will you be trying this saucy ham sandwich?