Looking for a delicious recipe that is cheap and low in calories? Here is a great recipe I got from eMeals. It serves 6 people, has a total cost of $17.26 (or $2.88/serving). This recipe is part of their series of recipes under 400 calories per serving and under $4 per serving. Awesome, right?
What is eMeals?
Last year I wrote about my experience with eMeals, and I am still using it! You should check it out…save money, make meal planning and grocery shopping easier.
Clean eating recipe
- Serves: 6
- Calories: 319
- Fat: 12.1
- Saturated fat: 3.3
- Carbohydrates: 16
- Sugar: 1.5
- Sodium: 444
- Fiber: 1.7
- Protein: 37
- Cholesterol: 94
- 3 tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish
- 6 (6 ounce) tilapia fillets
- ¼ cup whole wheat breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 pound red potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, Dijon mustard, and horseradish.
- Spread mixture evenly over both sides of tilapia filets, and coat lightly with breadcrumbs.
- Heat butter in a skillet, and cook fish over medium heat 4 minutes per side, or until browned and fish flakes easily with a fork.
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper. Bake on a rimmed baking sheet for 45 minutes, stirring once halfway through cooking time.
- Serve potatoes with tilapia.
Sounds so good, right? Well it is… just try it!
Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links.