I love avocado and have been looking for more recipes that include it, so this one is perfect for my household.
- 1 14 oz. can of black-eyed peas (I used dried ones; I soaked the peas for 4 hours then cooked for 30 minutes until soft)
- 1/2 medium green bell pepper, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp. red wine vinegar
- Optional: add 1 Tbsp. Tamari Soy Sauce. This is optional but totally recommended.
- Mix up all the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Serve and eat up!
Black-Eyed Pea Salad is an exclusive Winter Renewal 10 Day Detox recipe from Whole Health Designs.
Have you tried this recipe? Share your opinions in the comments below!
Disclosure: This post contains an affiliate link.