Many people use online shopping for the holidays. If you plan to avoid the crowds and enjoy online shopping, don’t forget that you can almost always get a rebate! It is so easy and only takes about 1 extra minute! One minute to get money back? Totally worth it!
Anytime I shop online, I always try to start at a rebate site like Mr Rebates or Ebates.
If you already know about online rebates, but just needed a reminder, here are the links:.
How to get rebates for shopping online
- Login or register with Mrrebates or Ebates. (If you are registering for the first time, you will get a $5.00 bonus just for signing up – more presents!!!)
- Type in the store name where you want to shop in the search bar at the top.
- You will be taken to a page with offers for the store you chose. Click on one of the links to get started.
- A small screen will pop up telling you that you are being directed to your store’s site.
- You will now be on the store’s website.
- Shop like normal!
- Pay like normal!
- Receive your product – like normal!
The only difference? You will get the percentage of whatever you spend credited back to your online rebate account.
In approximately 90 days, that rebate money will be available and you can request a check or PayPal deposit.
Do you use rebates sites when shopping online? What do you think of them?