In honor of all the new moms & moms to be, here is a list of freebies and sample offers. This is not a complete list by any means but it should get you started. I haven’t signed up for these freebie offers or clubs in awhile so some of the details may have changed. If you find information that I need to update, please let me know.
However you feel about nursing vs formula, I recommend signing up for all the baby clubs you can. You never know when you may need a different kind of formula (or if not you, maybe your friend?) + they often send other samples as well.
- Create a baby registry at Target and receive a FREE Baby Kit at the Customer Service Desk in store filled with samples and coupons; click here to get started.
- Very Best Baby – Receive Gerber coupons and Good Start formula checks. I nursed all 3 of my children but I was always thrilled to get the formula checks in the mail for emergencies (if you don’t need them for your baby, you will probably have someone you know who could use them)
- Register for Enfamil Family Beginnings – Get Your FREE Enfamil® PREMIUM™ with Triple Health Guard™Diaper Bag + up to $250 in free gifts.
Valuable JC Penney portrait offers.
Free samples and more.
- Similac Strong Moms – $329 in offers – special savings and promotions
- Mom’s Meet – free subscription to KIWI Magazine and $5 in Earth’s Best coupons including organic infant foods and Sesame Street toddler foods.
- Huggies Get a free sample offer featuring three Huggies Pure & Natural Diapers, along with a valuable coupon.
- FREE Nursery Water Bag Tag Let us help you keep track of your child’s belongings with this fun Nursery bag tag featuring Elmo +get an instant $1 coupon
- Huggies Baby Network Join and get free baby stuff.
- Parent’s Choice Get a Free sample of Nutrition for your baby’s first year or babies experienceing fussiness or gas.
- Member’s Mark Get a Free Infant Formula Sample.
- Pampers Will send you a free welcome kit, complete with valuable coupons for Pampers products. You will be automatically entered in this month’s Pampers Welcome Sweepstakes for a chance to win a year’s supply of free Pampers products.
Congratulations to new moms! We have 3 wonderful children! My life is often a ‘zoo’ but I wouldn’t trade my craziness for anything in the world!