Avocados are my new obsession! A healthy fat? Who wouldn’t love them? I also love guacamole, but I hate chopping up tomatoes and onions (especially onions) to make this delicious treat. So, I came up with the absolutely easiest way to make guacamole—so easy it can hardly be called a recipe. Three ingredients and a couple minutes is all this guacamole recipe takes!
The easiest way to make this delicious treat!
- 2 medium ripe avocados
- 1/4 cup salsa (remove as much liquid as possible)
- 3 dashes hot sauce (optional)
- Cut avocados in half, remove pit and remove avocado from the skin with a spoon.
- Add salsa to avocados. I use hot salsa but you can use mild or medium if you don't like it as spicy. Make sure that you remove as much liquid as possible before adding. I use a slotted spoon.
- (optional) Add hot sauce to taste.
- Use back of spoon to mash the avocado and then mix the ingredients.
- Cover and chill until ready to serve.
So simple, right? My husband (and most people) enjoy guacamole with tortilla chips. I have found that I also really like it with carrots. I love the combination of the sweet baby carrot with the spicy dip. How do you eat your guacamole?