This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of MyRegistry.com. All opinions are my own.
When my husband and I got married we did what most couples do and registered for gifts at a few different places. It was a bit difficult for us because we had to go to the stores and use the little barcode scanning “gun” to add items to our gift registry. This was time consuming and stressful when we couldn’t decide on items or find what we really wanted at the stores we chose. Fast forward five and a half years, and it is more common for couples to conduct their gift registries completely online.
Easiest newlywed gift registry
- Add gifts from any store on the internet – No need to decide on 2 or 3 stores for your gift registry, you can add options from any online store.
- Sync the store registries you already have – If you have already created registries at other online stores, you can upload them to MyRegistry.com and have them all in one place to send out to guests.
- Discover great gifts & ideas on the MyRegistry.com inspiration boards – Not sure what you should add or need inspiration? MyRegistry.com has got you covered.
- Register for cash gifts – Newlyweds can always use money, right? MyRegistry.com makes it easy (and tasteful) to ask for cash gifts.
- Easily announce & share your registry – With custom URLs and fun eCards, you will easily be able to let your guests know where you are registered.
- Add gifts on-the-go from your smartphone – No need to be in front of your computer. Think of something you want while you are at the salon? Add it right on your phone!
- Add gifts from stores that don’t have a website
- Sign up is free!
Wedding registry turned housewarming gift list
Okay, this is one of my favorite things about MyRegistry.com – it doesn’t have to end after the wedding! Many newlyweds have housewarming parties, and your MyRegistry.com gift registry can be used for that as well! There are so many things we registered for as wedding gifts that we didn’t end up receiving. It would have been awesome to be able to let people know that they could still use our registry for our housewarming party. Plus, we wouldn’t need to go back out and create a new one from scratch. Simple, right?
What is your favorite part of MyRegistry.com?