Want to Contribute Content for Newlywed Survival?
Do you have a newlywed personal experience or information that others would benefit from reading? I know that in order for Newlywed Survival to be as helpful as possible, it needs views other than my own. If you would like to contribute content for a single post or possibly become a regular contributor, please follow the steps below.
If you are representing a website, or a commercial blog
Right now I am only accepting content from non-commercial bloggers through my site. If you are still interested in featuring your content on Newlywed Survival, you can opt for a paid/sponsored post with no-follow links by contacting me here. Or, you can submit your content to the article gallery at MyBlogGuest. If I am in need of content and locate your article it may be included on the Newlywed Survival blog through that site.
Please DO NOT contact me with ideas for non-paid guest posts for commercial sites.
If you are a non-commercial blogger
Make sure that posts are
- Valuable to Newlywed Survival readers (off topic posts will not be included)
- About any newlywed related topic (see topics in navigation above). You can incorporate personal experience, but it is not required.
- Original content not published anywhere else
A few more things…
- If your post is accepted, it may be modified for brevity or readability. Usually, this may just be title changes and formatting adjustments.
- Please note: I can’t use everyone’s posts but the more original your post idea is the more helpful it is for me to decide whether it will fit with Newlywed Survival. Not every post idea will be accepted, but you will be notified via email if it is accepted. It may take time before your post idea is approved.
- Submitting the post to social sites like Facebook, Digg, Twitter, etc. is a win/win because it sends more visitors to Newlywed Survival and increases your exposure as a blogger.
- Also, linking to the article from your website is allowed and appreciated.