This post brought to you by NECTRESSE™Sweetener. All opinions are 100% mine.
My husband loves coffee, and I love tea. Every morning we sit together and try to wake up over our drinks. Since my husband drinks so much coffee, I try to have a zero calorie sweetener around so that he isn’t drinking his calories for the day. Recently, I had the chance to try NECTRESSE™Sweetener. It is the only zero calorie sweetener made from fruit – monk fruit to be exact.
My husband loved it so much in his coffee that he started using it in his oatmeal too. I really enjoyed it in my tea, and was surprised at how little I needed to use in order to get the sweet taste I like. I got the following recipe from NECTRESSE™ and loved it!
- 1 bag green tea
- ¾ cup water
- 1 tablespoon pomegranate juice (I used a diet version)
- 3 NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener, Packets
- Steep the tea bag in hot water for 2-3 minutes. Discard bag.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir until blended. Pour tea over ice.
- Note: This drink is customizable. Adjust the sweetness by adding a little more or using a little less NECTRESSE™ Natural No Calorie Sweetener. Want a stronger brew? Steep the tea bag for 1-2 minutes longer than the recipe calls for.
Want more information?
Find out more in this video from Lisa Ling:
What would you use NECTRESSE™ in? Share your ideas in the comments below or tweet them to @newlywedsurvive.